Thursday, September 4, 2008

6 weeks

Haley 6 wks
Wow! I can't believe my baby girl is six weeks today. It seems like just yesterday that we brought you home. You and I have come a long way, especially with this breastfeeding thing. There have been times when I've just wanted to throw in the towel, cuz let me tell you it don't come naturally. However, I'm sooo glad I stuck it out. I enjoy watching you feed and having this special time that's all ours. Your daddy says that's the main reason I did it and he's right your mom is selfish. Sad, but true. Hey, I'm working on it! Let's see what are some things you're doing now. You were holding your head up when you were born plus you would follow things (cell phone light). Now you're holding your head up longer, you smile and you mimmick certain sounds. It's just the cutest thing. At your last check up you weighed 9 lbs. 3 oz. Which made me so happy cuz I can't tell if you're eating enough, obviously you're doing just fine. I love you baby girl and can't wait to see what you do next.

Photobucket

No comments: