Friday, April 17, 2009

CVS $4/$20 Beauty Coupon

Earlier this week I recieved this coupon, I was shocked because I always get emails from CVS late in the week. When I first looked at it I thought "oh yeah, I'm gonna use THAT!" However, after giving it more thought I realized there are things I can use it on i.e. bath & body stuff. To make it even sweeter there are a number of ECB deals going on right now that you can pair this Q up with.

Those of you who didn't get the Q don't sweat it as it turns out this particular Q is not attached to your card. What does that mean exactly? Well it means that anyone can use it. All you have to do is go HERE to print yours.

There will also be a few deals in next weeks ad that you can use this coupon with. Remember you will have to shop Sunday for those deals since it expires then.

Post Signature

No comments: