Sunday, September 21, 2008

CVSing for the first time

Ok, so I said I was going to try saving money and that I would post about it. Well, today was my first time shopping at CVS using ECBs and trying to roll them over. I think I did pretty good for the first time but I messed up on a few transactions and had to change some products so I spent a little more OOP then planned. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with what I got which is all this for $17.85.

CVS Loot

Here's a breakdown of the cost and savings.
Total cost before coupons and ECBs: $50.59
For a total savings of: $32.74
Remaining ECBs: $13.99

My OOP would of been less but I forgot to give them my ECBs with my coupons on one transaction plus they didn't have the 4.99 Ambi product I wanted and had to get one that cost more. All in all I think I'll continue to try and get the hang of it. Maybe I'll even give WG's a try!


Post Signature

No comments: