Thursday, September 18, 2008

8 Weeks

Haley 8 wks

I can't believe it baby girl today you are 8 wks old. You're getting so big. You smile alot more and I can tell when you want to laugh by your smile and the expressions you make. I can't really explain it but it's sooo cute. You can definitely taste now and tell the difference between the breast and the paci. You're also talking a lot more, oh my do you LOVE to talk and be talked to. And you're such a drama queen I kid you not. The cries you give and the faces you make are sooo dramatic cute. Haley, you are such a strong girl you're able to stand up for awhile (you know what I mean) and if I put you on your side you can turn over on your tummy or back this usually depends on which way the light is. Yep for some strange reason you love the light. You're just moving right along my love, I just wish you could slow down. Ahh, such is life.

Post Signature

No comments: