Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shopping With Coupons

Money has been a little tight around here with a new baby, school shopping, glasses, medical expenses due to the new baby plus an extra mouth to feed. This has me seriously thinking about trying my hand at using coupons especially at WG or CVS. I've been reading some great blogs that post all about their fabulous savings and all this great free stuff they get. It really makes me jealous.

So, I've looked into getting the Sunday paper delivered cuz I always forget to stop and buy it at the store plus it's cheaper this way. I also found a free class in my area about using coupons, you know how to get the most out of them, organizing, best ways to get coupons etc. Did I mention it's FREE? Now I just have to get the general concept of shopping and using coupons at WG or CVS to get the best deals. I've found a few sites that break it down and plan to read up on it. Don't worry once I get the gist of it and try my hand at it I'll blog all about it. *smile*

In the mean time if you want to know more visit Money Saving Mom
to learn all about using coupons. Have fun!

Post Signature

No comments: