Thursday, November 27, 2008

CVS 3 Day Sale

Happy Thanksgiving and early Merry Christmas to me!! I LOVE CVS!! Well, if you haven't done these deals, good luck finding the product. Cuz when we got there a little after 11 pm there were already several people there. They were already out of a few items, but lucky for me and Ana they had the items at the store on Crabb River rd. (woohoo!!)

I had such a great time, it was just so exciting getting all this stuff not only for free but to be PAID to take it. I mean how can you not love that. Plus everything went really well except for me going into the negative and having to find something to add on hence my 5 choc. bars. Hmmm, what will I do with them?

For those of you who haven't done these deals my advice is to go to a non 24 hr store atleast 30 mins before opening. I know you don't want to drive but these deals are worth it! And you know what they say you snooze you lose. I'm also excited cuz I spent no money OOP it came off my GC plus even then it still wasn't alot. On to the good stuff here's my load (that I have no idea where I'm going to put):
CVS Thanksgiving
If you don't see Christmas gifts in this pic, you should.

Merchandise total: $198.09
Total Q's used: $47
ECBs used: $138.98
OOP (on GC):$5.19
ECBs Earned: $187.65
Profit: $43.48

I could still get some more Bic and the Quattro and just may go back out in the morning.
Post Signature

No comments: