Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Coupons in the Jan. 4, 2009 paper!

Woohoo!! I'm so excited about the Qs coming out this weekend as I've been having withdrawals. Looks like they're making up for the weeks we've gone without Qs, as the paper will have FIVE inserts. Yep, FIVE; 2 Red Plum, 2 Smart Source, & one General Mills! I'm hoping this means we'll be getting the Red Plum in the mail as well. I usually get mine on Wens. so I'll have to wait and see. I'm not going to list the Qs in the paper as it's too long, but at first glance these are the ones that caught my eye for upcoming sales:

Tylenol Infants, Infant’s Motrin, or Simply Soothing – $2.50 off any 2
Children’s Tylenol, Children’s Tylenol Plus, Children’s Motrin, or Pedicare - $2.50 off any 2
Johnson’s Baby or Buddies product - $1.00 off any 1
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution 12oz + - $2.00 off any 1 (If you haven't bought yours at CVS get a raincheck then use this Q)

Don't remember seeing the next two going on sale but I'm sure they will:

OneTouch UltraSmart Blood Glucose Monitoring System – Save up to 30$ x01/31/09
OneTouch Ultra 2 or UltraMini Blood Glucose Monitoring System – Save up to 20$ x01/31/09


Post Signature

No comments: