Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Total ECBs ?

*Aww, I'm sad that I had no entries. Oh well!

I was going through my ECBs to see if I had any expiring soon. After all I didn't want a repeat of Sat. night. So, while I was going through them I decided to count them and see just how much I had. All I can say is Wow and I'm glad to know I have one expiring Sunday. Want to know how many? I can't tell you, just yet. Why? Well, we're going to play a little game and whoever guesses right or gets the closest wins. Yep, and what is the prize coupons of course. Here are the details:

The winner will get 4 $1.50 Colgate Total Qs and 2 $3/$15 CVS Qs.

Here's how you can enter up to 3 guesses:

1. Leave a comment on this post telling me how much you think I have in ECBs.
2. Blog about this giveaway and leave a post that you did and where plus your guess.
3. You can also subscribe to my blog or be a follower then leave a post that you did plus your guess.

Make sure to leave your email address so that I can reach you if you win. The giveaway will end on Wednesday, Dec. 31 at 11:59 CST.


Post Signature