Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



It seems I've been in a dinner slump of sorts. My hubby even teased me today by asking if I remembered how to cook since it had been a while. I was like that's not true I cooked on....yeah, I couldn't remember. However it did come to me and Thursday was the last day I had cooked.

I began to think that what I needed was to try some new recipes. Ya know liven things up a bit. Which means I needed to plan my menus and write out my grocery list for the week. So, here's what I've come up with (the Gravy Baked Pork Chops I have made before, yummy!):

Mon.- Ranch Parmesan Chicken, Rice-a-Roni, salad & apple slices

Tues.- Doritos Casserole, corn, salad & orange slices

Wens.- Round Steak Casserole, mashed potatoes, green beans & apple slices

Thurs.- King Ranch Chicken, Rice-a-Roni, & Texas Toast

Fri.- Bacon Cheeseburger Rice, Garlic Roasted Vegetables & cantaloupe slices

Sat.- Gravy Baked Pork Chops, rice, & corn

Sun.- Eat out!!

Of course I plan to stick with what's on the menu, but I may change what I make on what day. You just never know what you may "feel" like. Also sides are so hard to pin down!

Grocery List:
Doritos
Sour Cream
Green, red & yellow bell peppers
Flour Tortillas
Carrots
Onion
Celery
Olive Oil
Cantaloupe

For more menu ideas go here!

Post Signature

No comments: