Saturday, March 28, 2009

Palmolive Pure & Clear Review

I was so excited to get to try this product. Unfortunatley there was a mailing problem and one of the samples got ruined. I thought well atleast there is one left. Little did I know I'd be wishing I had the other one. Yes there's a story here.

When my sample arrived I put it right by the sink so I'd remember to use it when I washed dished. See I don't normally wash dishes except the ones I use while cooking. It just so happened that that night I didn't cook. Which means the kids washed dishes and saw the cute little package there and thought "Look! It's something new and different. We must try this" (because they hadn't just opened a brand new bottle of dish soap!). I was sooo upset the next morning when I realized it was GONE! Did I mention my kids are soap hogs?

So, what did I do? I told the kid who used it that he gets to write the review. The only thing I can say is that it smells soooo good, it's a very clean scent.

I must apologize ahead of time as my son is taking a college english course and his writing is so clinical (blah!). Forgive me! However he has lots of experience in dish washing. Now, on to his review.


The sample of Palmolive Pure + Clear was very affective against tough stains and stuck on foods. As dishes with stuck on foods went through the water, I found it easier to scrub off the food than with previous dishwashing liquids. In addition, the Palmolive Pure + Clear left my hands feeling rejuvenated. Over all I would recommend this product to others as a beneficiary to any domestic kitchen.

Post Signature

No comments: